Chromia (CHR) IEO (Premium Token Penjualan) pada Kucoin Spotlight
Where Dapps Thrive. Relational Blockchain Technology for Mainstream DAPPsChromia (CHR)
Chromia (CHR) IEO (Premium Token Penjualan) pada Kucoin Spotlight
Where Dapps Thrive. Relational Blockchain Technology for Mainstream DAPPs
Sesi (1), Chromia Premium Token Dijual
Waktu Mulai2019-05-17 20:00 (GMT-4)2019-05-18 00:00 (UTC)Akhir Waktu2019-05-27 12:00 (GMT-4)2019-05-27 16:00 (UTC)
Chromia IEO Aturan Dijual
Berikut negara-negara/daerah yang tidak didukung untuk ini IEO
United States of America, Canada, New Zealand, Thailand, Japan, Mainland China, Bahamas, Botswana, Cuba, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Ghana, Serbia, Tunisia, Somalia, Zimbabwe, South Sudan, Sudan (north), Sudan (Darfur), Iran, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Yemen, Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Burundi, Central African Republic, Côte d'Ivoire, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Lebanon, Liberia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Nicaragua, Republic of Macedonia, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine and Venezuela.
Lottery Format Summary:
- Each successful participant can claim a different number of lottery tickets according to different conditions that are met.
- Each winning ticket is eligible to purchase 500 USD worth of the CHR (fixed amount) tokens using KCS.
- Up to 2 winning tickets per winning user allowed.
Lottery Ticket Acquisition Conditions:
Condition 1 - KCS Locking
Transfer Period: From this announcement release time to 23:59:59 on 27/5/2019 (UTC+8).
Locking Period: 12 Days (288 hours)
Users are required to transfer a certain number of KCS (hereinafter referred to as “N”) to the specified KCS address iwantchr from their KuCoin main account during the transfer period. (Visit the KCS withdrawal page, fill in the KCS address iwantchr in the wallet address bar.)
KuCoin will automatically return the KCS to the user's main account after 12 days (288 hours) of being locked, based on the transfer time of each transfer, and users get an additional 0.0038*N KCS, a total of 1.0038*N KCS. (The KCS during the locking period is not eligible for the KuCoin Bonus.)
Users will claim the corresponding number of lottery tickets according to the total amount of KCS transferred to the KCS specified address iwantchr during the locking period. (up to a maximum of 4 tickets per eligible account.)
|Serial No.||Total Transferred Amount (N)||No. of Lottery Tickets|
|1.1||300 ≤ N < 580||1|
|1.2||580 ≤ N < 850||2|
|1.3||850 ≤ N < 1110||3|
|1.4||1110 ≤ N||4|
User A transferred 200 KCS to the specified KCS address iwantchr at 10:00:00 (UTC+8) on May 18, 2019, and transferred 500 KCS to the specified KCS address iwantchr at 18:00:00 (UTC+8) on May 23, 2019.
KuCoin will return 200.76 KCS at 10:00:00 (UTC+8) on May 30, 2019, and return 501.9 KCS at 18:00:00 (UTC+8) on June 4, 2019.
So user A matches the condition of Serial No.1.2 and will receive 2 lottery tickets.
1. When transferring KCS there will be a discounted fee of 0.001 KCS applied to all KCS transfers until the end of this round of Spotlight sales.
2. The KCS locked to accumulate lottery tickets (condition 1) cannot be deducted for the Spotlight purchase of CHR. Please, make sure the additional corresponding amount of KCS is available in the 'trading account' for deduction for winning lottery ticket holders no later than 21:00:00 on May 28, 2019 (UTC+8).
Condition 2 - KCS Holding Amount
Counting period: From 00:00:00 (UTC+8) on 14/4/2019 to 00:00:00 (UTC+8) on 13/5/2019
KCS Holding Rules:
KuCoin took daily snapshots of KCS holdings starting at 00:00:00 (UTC+8) on April 14, 2019, and ending at 23:59:59 (UTC+ 8) on May 13, 2019.
From these daily snapshots each user’s daily average of KCS holdings was determined, and this entitles each user to a corresponding number of lottery tickets based solely on the average daily KCS balance within the 30-day counting period held by each user (hereinafter referred to as "X").
|Serial No.||Average Daily KCS Balance (X)||No. of Lottery Tickets|
|2.1||500 ≤ X < 1000||1|
|2.2||1000 ≤ X < 1500||2|
|2.3||1500 ≤ X < 2000||3|
|2.4||2000 ≤ X < 30000||4|
*Sub-accounts can’t participate in the token sale as an independent account. However, the KCS holdings in the Sub-accounts will be combined into the Master account for the calculation of average daily KCS balance.
User B has a daily average of 1600 KCS in the 30-day counting period, which matches the condition of Serial No.2.3 and will receive 3 lottery tickets.
User C has a daily average of 35000 KCS in the 30-day counting period, which matches the condition of Serial No.2.5 and will receive 100 lottery tickets.
Condition 3 - Special Incentive
To users who successfully participated in the previous TRY token sale but did not win and meet both of the following conditions, KuCoin will award an additional 1 lottery ticket.
- Had at least one TRY lottery ticket.
- Successfully participate in this round of CHR token sale, and have at least 1 CHR lottery ticket by meeting condition 1 or condition 2.
Spotlight Token Sale Timeline:
1. KuCoin will launch the Spotlight token sale, and open the activity registration for CHR in the coming days.
2. At 23:59:59 on May 27, 2019 (UTC+8): KuCoin will end this round of token sale registrations, count the lottery tickets of all successfully registered users and randomly select the winning tickets.
3. At 18:00:00 on May 28, 2019 (UTC+8): KuCoin will announce all successfully registered users’ lottery tickets and winning tickets on the Spotlight page.
4. At 21:00:00 on May 28, 2019 (UTC+8): KuCoin will deduct the corresponding KCS in the winning users’ trading account. Please ensure you have sufficient KCS in your trading account.
* Users who fail to have the sufficient balance in their trading account on May 28, 2019, will be re-deducted at 09:00:00 (UTC+8) on May 29, 2019. If the deduction is successful, the CHR will be distributed immediately, otherwise, the purchase qualification will be lost.
5. At 22:00:00 on May 28th, 2019 (UTC+8): KuCoin will list CHR and open the trading service for CHR.
Chromia (CHR) Informasi, Tim, Dosen Pembimbing, Laporan & Laporan
PendahuluanChromapolis is both a blockchain and a relational database. This means that decentralized applications (dapps) can be written in a way that is familiar to developers all over the world, whether they work on large enterprise applications, games, or smaller projects.
What does the company/project do?
Chromapolis is a blockchain platform for decentralized applications (dApps) where blockchain data is stored in a relational database.
It is designed to solve the issues facing current dApp platforms (e.g. Ethereum) such as high fees, poor user and developer experience, and lack of security that ultimately inhibit the scalability of these platforms.
Chromapolis aims to differentiate itself from other dApp platforms by introducing an innovative fee structure. Because dApps are not built as smart contracts (as they are in Ethereum, for example), users do not need to pay transaction fees for using Chromapolis.
Instead, dApp developers have discretion in deciding their own policy of charging users for each specific application (e.g. freemium, subscription, subsidized, in-app, etc.). Chromapolis will also provide tools and familiar processes with the goal of helping developers build secure dApps more easily versus the platforms of its competitors.
Key features of Chromapolis include the following:
- Relational database: Chromapolis will have a full-stack decentralized development platform where blockchain data will be stored in a relational database. DApps can quickly retrieve information and perform complex queries without loss of performance.
- Horizontal scaling: Each dApp will have its own or multiple blockchains with expected speeds of over 500 TPS per sidechain. Total throughput can be increased by adding more nodes/chains.
- Hybrid consensus: Chromapolis will be using Practical Byzantine Fault Tolerance (PBFT), staking and anchoring to enable transactions to be confirmed within seconds.
- Unique, flexible language: Rell is a proprietary language built for Chromapolis which is designed to be easy for programmers to learn and reduces programming errors. According to the team, Rell is up to 7x more compact than pure SQL and is easier to use.
The below diagram illustrates how Chromapolis plans to utilize multiple blockchains to achieve horizontal scalability. Each node only needs to work with data from select blockchains and updating a single blockchain does not impact other blockchains.
How advanced is the project?
Chromapolis is being developed by ChromaWay, a blockchain technology company based in Sweden that was established in 2014. The company has been building various blockchain applications on their platform in the past several years, with a focus on the real estate and finance sectors. Some of their projects include:
- SofiWay: A blockchain-based network for immediate settlement of payment directly between individuals. It is designed to support E-krona, an e-currency project created by the Swedish Central Bank.
- Universal Identity Hub: A blockchain solution for United Nations Women that enables the collection of critical individual data on land claims, health records, education attainment, etc.
- Green Assets Wallet: A blockchain platform for green investments claims and reporting. The project is funded and co-developed by the Emerging Markets Dialogue on Finance, a project commissioned by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development.
- Postchain: A blockchain-based consortium database based on SQL. Postchain is currently being used by the Swedish Land Registry.
Chromapolis will be implemented on top of ChromaWay’s existing Postchain framework. Initial tests have shown that Postchain has demonstrated it can meet and exceed 500 transactions per second per sidechain and 100,000 updates and reads per second, with confirmation times of approximately 1 second.
Tian Lin Shao
VP Business Development Asia
Blockchain enthusiast and cryptos investor with the ambition to impact the business and society in the future. Previously worked with banking and financing for over 4 years. Studied in US, Sweden, Asia and earned two master degrees. Trilingual (Mandarin, English and Swedish). Won the second place of Swedish cryptos championship in 2017.
One (wo)man orchestra - an experienced developer, influencer, blogger, publicist and activist. She studied law in Poland, but changed her career path to IT, started programming and moved to Sweden. She just wants to spread a tech word to everyone. In ChromaWay, she is a bridge between developers and the outside world, working both in dev and marketing team.
Ginés Sánchez Navarro
Operations and Strategy Manager
Graduate in Industrial Engineering and Master in both Industrial Engineering and Business and Administration, Ginés is a passionate investor with experience as project manager and in marketing strategy. Currently focused on Business Development and Strategy with an entrepreneurial mindset.
Richard Brown is Head of Technology, R3 CEV. Previously Executive Architect, Industry Innovation, Banking and Financial Markets for IBM UK. We recommend his blog.
Co-founder & CEO of Civic and previously Gyf
Vinny Lingham is a South African entrepreneur who is the co-founder & CEO of Civic and previously Gyft. Also a blockchain celebrity and a dragon in the South African edition of the Dragons Den TV-show.
Chromia (CHR) Token Ekonomi, Distribusi & Dana Alokasi
Total Token Pasokan1,000,000,000 CHR
Beredar Pasokan50,000,000 CHR (5% dari Total Token Pasokan)
Membahas, Komentar & Bicara
Kata kunci: lottery Chromia kucoin spotlight, lottery CHR kucoin spotlight, winner Chromia kucoin spotlight, winner CHR kucoin spotlight, announcement Chromia kucoin spotlight, announcement CHR kucoin spotlight, api Chromia kucoin spotlight, api CHR kucoin spotlight, benefits Chromia kucoin spotlight, benefits CHR kucoin spotlight, bitcointalk Chromia kucoin spotlight, bitcointalk CHR kucoin spotlight, blog Chromia kucoin spotlight, blog CHR kucoin spotlight, bot Chromia kucoin spotlight, bot CHR kucoin spotlight, buy Chromia kucoin spotlight, buy CHR kucoin spotlight, date Chromia kucoin spotlight, date CHR kucoin spotlight, faq Chromia kucoin spotlight, faq CHR kucoin spotlight, guide Chromia kucoin spotlight, guide CHR kucoin spotlight, help Chromia kucoin spotlight, help CHR kucoin spotlight, instruction Chromia kucoin spotlight, instruction CHR kucoin spotlight, how to Chromia kucoin spotlight, how to CHR kucoin spotlight, ico Chromia kucoin spotlight, ico CHR kucoin spotlight, ieo Chromia kucoin spotlight, ieo CHR kucoin spotlight, startup Chromia kucoin spotlight, startup CHR kucoin spotlight, kyc Chromia kucoin spotlight, kyc CHR kucoin spotlight, news Chromia kucoin spotlight, news CHR kucoin spotlight, process Chromia kucoin spotlight, process CHR kucoin spotlight, project Chromia kucoin spotlight, project CHR kucoin spotlight, reddit Chromia kucoin spotlight, reddit CHR kucoin spotlight, requirements Chromia kucoin spotlight, requirements CHR kucoin spotlight, review Chromia kucoin spotlight, review CHR kucoin spotlight, rule Chromia kucoin spotlight, rule CHR kucoin spotlight, schedule Chromia kucoin spotlight, schedule CHR kucoin spotlight, list Chromia kucoin spotlight, list CHR kucoin spotlight, sale Chromia kucoin spotlight, sale CHR kucoin spotlight, script Chromia kucoin spotlight, script CHR kucoin spotlight, tool Chromia kucoin spotlight, tool CHR kucoin spotlight, steps Chromia kucoin spotlight, steps CHR kucoin spotlight, timeline Chromia kucoin spotlight, timeline CHR kucoin spotlight, tips Chromia kucoin spotlight, tips CHR kucoin spotlight, snapshot Chromia kucoin spotlight, snapshot CHR kucoin spotlight, token Chromia kucoin spotlight, token CHR kucoin spotlight, token sale Chromia kucoin spotlight, token sale CHR kucoin spotlight, premium token sale Chromia kucoin spotlight, premium token sale CHR kucoin spotlight, token launch Chromia kucoin spotlight, token launch CHR kucoin spotlight, token offering Chromia kucoin spotlight, token offering CHR kucoin spotlight, tricks Chromia kucoin spotlight, tricks CHR kucoin spotlight, upcoming Chromia kucoin spotlight, upcoming CHR kucoin spotlight, tutorial Chromia kucoin spotlight, tutorial CHR kucoin spotlight, video Chromia kucoin spotlight, video CHR kucoin spotlight, verification Chromia kucoin spotlight, verification CHR kucoin spotlight